Monday, July 4, 2011

Released the Complex

This is a bit of a late update but due to my lack of viewers I decided it wasn't really that much of a big thing...
Anywho; I released "The Complex" about a month ago... it can be played here:
The complex at newgrounds

The release was plauged with problems... first being a lack of feedback... or contradictory feedback... I posted it on flash game license but got little interest... then after a while I released it but unfortunatley I didn't bug check the game enough due to impatience so the first release (the one that gets most the views) wasn't as good as the second release (version 1.1)... so... I guess I can take this all as a learning experience...
After a bit of reading I found alot of 3d flash games don't do so well... not much of a audience for them since poeple usually prefer "flash styled graphics" in there flash games...
But it's been posted onto quite a few sites... any support or interest would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment